POWER TRAIN LIMITED WARRANTY
2 Year/100,000 Mile Term
- Coverage ends 2 years from the vehicle purchase date or when 100,000 miles are registered on the odometer, whichever occurs first.
- Coverage includes engine, transmission, front wheel drive and rear wheel drive components.
- A deductible per visit will apply.
Peace of Mind
- Peace of mind knowing every Q Certified vehicle has gone through a comprehensive vehicle history evaluation.
- Maintenance Requirements*
Your vehicle must be serviced receiving all scheduled maintenance as recommended by the manufacturer's Owner's Manual.
- Maintenance Record Retention*
You must retain copies of all completed repair orders showing the maintenance services performed during the coverage period.
- Repair Requirements*
You must return your Q Certified Authorized Dealership or their affiliate for covered repairs. If traveling away from home, contact the Q Certified Administrator for directions to the nearest Q Certified authorized repair facility.
* Failure to follow maintenance requirements and maintenance record retention section of the Q Certified Power Train Limited Warranty may void coverage.
Note: For complete information regarding specific details, limitations and responsibilities, refer to the Q Certified Power Train Limited Warranty.
- Gasoline Engine - Cylinder block and all internal lubricated parts including: crankshaft, rod and main bearings, cam bearings, expansion (freeze) plugs, connecting rods, wrist pins, pistons, piston rings, camshaft, cam tower, lifters, cylinder head, valves and guides, valve springs, rocker arms (cam followers), pushrods, timing chain housing (cover), timing chain and sprockets, timing belt and pulleys, timing belt tensioner, intake and exhaust manifolds, flywheel, balance shafts, harmonic balancer and retainer bolt, crankshaft pulley, valve covers, oil pan, oil pump and pressure relief valve, engine oil cooler hoses, oil filter adapter/housing, engine oil sending unit, engine mounts, water pump, temperature sending unit, thermostat and housing, fuel supply pump, vacuum pump, dipstick and tube, fasteners for the components listed above.
- Turbocharged/Supercharged/Rotary/Diesel/Enhanced Engines - All of the above listed parts or equivalent plus: turbocharger, waste gate controller, intercooler, hard lines, compressor, clutch and pulley, bypass valve, injection pump, line and nozzles.
- Automatic - Case and all internal lubricated parts including: oil pump, valve body, torque converter, vacuum modulator, governor, main shaft, clutches, bands, drums, gear sets, bearings, bushings, sealing rings, TV cable, solenoids, electronic shift control unit, transmission mounts, cooler, cooler hoses and hard lines, dipstick and tube, fasteners for the components listed above.
- Standard - Case and all internal lubricated parts including: main shaft, gear sets, chain and sprockets, bearings, bushings, mounts, fasteners for the components listed above, electronic and vacuum engagement components.
- Transfer - (4x4 vehicles) - Case and all internal lubricated parts including: mainshaft, gear sets, chain and sprockets, bearings, bushings, mounts, fasteners for the components listed above, electronic and vacuum engagement components.
Front Wheel Drive
- Final drive housing and all internal parts including: carrier case, gear sets, chain and sprockets, bearings, bushings, axle shafts, universal joints, front hub bearings, rear hub bearings, locking hub assemblies (4x4), drive shaft support, fasteners for the components listed above.
Rear Wheel Drive
- Drive axle housing and all internal lubricated parts including: carrier case, gear sets, bearings, bushings, limited slip clutch pack, axel shafts, front hub bearings, rear hub bearings, propeller shafts, universal joints, drive shaft support, fasteners for the components listed above.